- Tiger Lily Existere Journal of Arts and Literature issue 32.1
- Shotgun Suicide Big Pulp “M” Issue #1.
- Flower The Molotov Cocktail Volume 5 issue 3.
- King of Diamonds, King of Hearts Minor Literature[s].
- The River by the Garden The Molotov Cocktail Volume 6 Issue 10
- Gravel Roads and Grace, Too The J.J. Outre’ Review Volume 1 Issue 4
- All of the Words to All of the Songs Chicago Literati “Damaged Goods: The Break-Up Issue” **
- The Burning Pile Haverthorn Volume 1 Issue 2.
- Black Dog Ginosko Literary Review #17.
- Broke Sunstruck Magazine Volume 2 issue 1.
- Bruiser Rum Punch Press. ****
- One Inch of Air Tracer Publishing.
- The Sparrow Body Parts Magazine Issue #6: Grave Robbing.
- June 25th, 1977 Bird’s Thumb, June 2016 issue.
- Cursum Perficio Penny Shorts, July 14, 2016.
- Indolence and Rhyme Toasted Cheese Issue 16.2.
- Forty-Five Minutes of Unstoppable Rock Bull: Men’s Fiction, July 25, 2016.
- Cold Enough to See Our Breath Across the Margin, August 31, 2016.
- Winona at the Window Society of Misfit Stories (Bards & Sages Publishing) November 01, 2016.
- The Fiend in the Folio Ever Dream of Me (Fantasia Divinity Publishing) November 09, 2016 and Fantasia Divinity’s 2016 “best of” Anthology Memories of the Past
- Shiny and Black The Molotov Cocktail Volume 7 issue 21
- Roman Boxing Glove Across the Margin April 7, 2017
- El Centauro Storgy April 12, 2017
- October in “Writing Menopause” (Inanna Press) April 15, 2017
- Sue and Labor in Bloody Key Society Periodical Issue #3 May, 2017
- Out on the Eastern Slopes Vending Machine Press May 24, 2017.
- Love and Rain Vending Machine Press May 24, 2017.
- We Are All Already Dead (Reprise) Publication Pending
- American Cloven Hoof Anthem Publication Pending
- Ulysses, King of Hearts Publication Pending
Full Length Fiction:
Forty-Five Minutes of Unstoppable Rock (Collected Short Stories) Coming in August 2017. Published by Tortoise Books (Chicago, Illinois.)
- The Prophet of Regret (#2) Rat’s Ass Review “Love & Ensuing Madness”
- She Was Wild and Strange and Had Wonderful Hair Rat’s Ass Review “Love & Ensuing Madness”
- There Have Been Others Yellow Chair Review “Rock the Chair” ***
- Homicide, Suicide, Plea Unbroken Journal issue #2, March 2016
- The Wild Girls Sing Yellow Chair Review issue 6.1, March 2016
- Somewhere in Rooms With No Mirrors Unbroken Journal issue #3, May 2016
- 7 AM Automatic Unbroken Journal issue #3, May 2016
- Small Town Hotel Breakfast Special Unbroken Journal issue #3, May 2016
- Cemetery Blackbirds Jungftak.
- Raised on the Farm Yellow Chair Review Issue #8 September 2016
- The Prophet of Regret (#8): Astarte Dreams of Fire and Stars That Fall Like Snow Yellow Chair Review Issue #8 September 2016
- Culling Song Yellow Chair Review Horror Annual 2016.
- That’s Why the Hornet Stung Me in Wax Poetry and Art November 10, 2016.
- The Crow (Culling Song #2) in Wax Poetry and Art November 10, 2016.
- Bury Me Face Down in Wax Poetry and Art November 10, 2016.
- The Salt of Our Bodies is the Salt of Our Rhymes Vending Machine Press January 21, 2017.
- Only Cold Vending Machine Press January 21, 2017.
- Arizona Vending Machine Press January 21, 2017.
- Try, Fail, Try Sick Lit Magazine March 27, 2017
- We Are All Already Dead Sick Lit Magazine March 27, 2017
- This One Rat’s Ass Review Summer 2017 Issue
- The Prophet of Regret (#9) Rat’s Ass Review Summer 2017 Issue
The Coachella Madrigals Publication Pending.
The Coachella Madrigals is a series of eleven short poems about love & ruin set in the Southern California desert. The poems are laid out in three acts introduced with quotes from Ovid. The Coachella Madrigals include the never before published poems:
- Light Me Up, Lift Me Up
- Song of Our Making
- God Bless You and Keep You, Beautiful Angel
- A Soft Voice is An Excellent Thing In a Woman
- All of the Words to All of the Songs
- Pictures She’d Send
- Casablanca, April 2015
- The Prophet of Regret (#7)
- Sleeping Alone on Half the Bed
- Rhymes, Chants, Incantations
- Everything is Epilogue
October available @ Amazon.
Cemetery Blackbirds @ Jungftak
Arizona @ Vending Machine Press.
There Have Been Others @ Yellow Chair Review
* King of Diamonds, King of Hearts was a semi-finalist (long-list) in Carve Magazine’s 2014 Raymond Carver Contest.
** All of the Words to All of the Songs was nominated for a 2016 Pushcart Prize by Chicago Literati.
*** There Have Been Others won Yellow Chair Review’s Weekly “Rock the Chair” poetry challenge for the week ending February 14th, 2016.
**** Bruiser was nominated for a 2017 Pushcart Prize by Rum Punch Press.